Monday, November 18, 2013

holiday stitch market time


I really love this time of year.  Every empty moment I am sitting on the couch knitting something, preparing for the Stitch Market. I love the feeling of finally getting to set up my display, waiting for the moment the customers start filling the room.  It gets so busy.  Everyone is cheerful, the music is playing, there's platters of cookies and treats to nibble on.  If we're lucky it's a little cold outside so that it feels like winter.  This year I'm especially excited because our Stitch Market will be a THREE day event, to make that excitement last just a little bit longer.  If you're local, come join us in welcoming in the holiday season!!

You can "like" the Stitch Market on facebook here to stay up to date on this and future craft shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! I will now be responding to your comments right here in the comment section. Thank you for taking the time to tell me how you feel!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...