Friday, November 29, 2013

Cyber Monday Sale and Stuff


Hoping everyone had a fabulous T-day.  My little family was sick, but we enjoyed taking the day to relax, and be cozy together.  

Use code CYBER15 in my shop on Monday to get 15% and a head start on your Christmas shopping!  The shop is packed with fun new stuff for winter, and I'm adding more everyday!

In other news, I finally got a smart phone!  I feel so grown up.  My favorite part is now being able to join in on all the Instagramming fun.  If you do instagram too, please, come find me and introduce yourself! (I'm emily_bluecorduroy)  It may take me a while to get used to taking pictures of everyday things, but I'm hopeful I'll warm right up to the routine.  So far I'm totally loving seeing my friends daily photo updates.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! I will now be responding to your comments right here in the comment section. Thank you for taking the time to tell me how you feel!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...