Monday, May 20, 2013

sunhats! because summer's almost here!!

Are you ready for summer?  We sure are!  
To help you with the necessities of long days in the sun,
 I've made up a fresh new batch of super cute sunhats for your little ones.


These hats can be made in sizes newborn to 24 months.   
They are made from lightweight cotton, 
some vintage prints, some modern prints.  
They have a chin strap, because I don't know about your little ones, 
but mine often tried to pull theirs off, 
and once they find they can't they seem to just give up trying.  
What I might like the best about these hats though, 
is that they are washable!!


Available in the shop now.  Grab yours before they're all gone.


Sign up for my newsletter to receive 20% off 
your next purchase in my shop!

1 comment:

I love getting comments! I will now be responding to your comments right here in the comment section. Thank you for taking the time to tell me how you feel!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...