Tuesday, May 14, 2013

in love again with indoor plants

As a young adult, my main mode of decorating my living space was with plants.  They were my little friends.  I loved how alive they made a room look, and tending to them was so rewarding.  Then I had babies.  I discovered I couldn't tend to both babies and plants in an effective way, so the plants were either given away, or endured a slow death.

via emily henderson 

Well, I'm ready to start my indoor garden again.  There is so much amazing inspiration to get me excited to  start collecting and growing.  A great beginning place was this video by Emily Henderson,
styling an indoor garden video , she's just adorable, and I love her style.


Rubyellen's home, via A Beautiful Mess
Rubyellen's home, as featured on A Beautiful Mess is also great inspiration to get some new green life into my home.

via smile and wave
I just love how Rachel from Smile and Wave styles her home, and here she has a great collection of plants in her bedroom with wood and metal accents.  
She's so creative!

via a beautiful mess
This trio of hanging plants is so shiny and fresh!  Elsie has a whole how-to on how she made these vintage hanging bowls over at her blog A Beautiful Mess.




1 comment:

I love getting comments! I will now be responding to your comments right here in the comment section. Thank you for taking the time to tell me how you feel!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...