Saturday, September 18, 2010

first lesson done

well, it's all behind me now. the first lesson is done.

thanks so much all y'all for sharing your love, hate, and want to love of sewing.
thanks for all the good ideas, the great memories, and the courage.

the lessons were a bit overwhelming for me, but a must. i am still really excited to get in there again next week, but with a slightly different approach than the "winging it" approach i started off with.

i am going to enlist a couple helpers who's sole purpose is to thread and knot. that will free me way up to spend time with each kid in developing there own stitching style.

streamline, basics, think 30 years ago, think do re me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! I will now be responding to your comments right here in the comment section. Thank you for taking the time to tell me how you feel!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...