Thursday, August 12, 2010

summer and lunches

Thanks for the sweet kitty sentiments. My joy is starting to return. These colorful lunch bags are actually one of the reasons. How can you stay sad when you're surrounded by happy things?

With 2 weeks left of summer I felt a mad desire to make my girls, and anybody else, new lunch bags for school. The first batch I made is just about all spoken for already, so I have plans already to make another handful before it is time to pack them up, and send them off.

Ruby's list of "must do's" for the last of summer: a picnic in the park, a tea party with friends, and a ride on sonny. I think we can do this.

3 comments:

I love getting comments! I will now be responding to your comments right here in the comment section. Thank you for taking the time to tell me how you feel!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...