Wednesday, November 19, 2014

a winter photo shoot


{My good friend Toni Weber was nice enough to take some pictures of some of my winter hand knit products.  She really is a genius behind the camera!  Check out her new blog Adore for some amazing lifestyle photos, and if your lucky enough to live on the California Central Coast, contact her to schedule your own photo shoot.}


This knit hat is my favorite.  So simple it's perfect.  Thick and chunky, with a wooden button on the side and a pom pom to top it off.

And if you're having a fall like we are, where you just wish it would get cold already, these knit headbands can be just right for a breezy evening walk.  Emerson, you're too cute!


3 comments:

  1. wore mine today on my way into work... it was perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout out! Your awesome knits make any photo shoot adorable ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! I will now be responding to your comments right here in the comment section. Thank you for taking the time to tell me how you feel!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...