Saturday, October 5, 2013

in love with knitting again...



I used to knit in college.  I knit all my surfer boy buddies hats.  I loved stripes.  I even made myself a few sweaters.  And then at some point, I stopped.  Years later I picked up crocheting and loved it.  I didn't knit for about 10 or 15 years.


 I bought myself some new bamboo knitting needles.  I used to use my friends grandma's hand-me-down metal ones.  I love the click click click of the metal ones, but I love the smooth glide of the bamboo ones.


I love knitting again....and I love crocheting still.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! I will now be responding to your comments right here in the comment section. Thank you for taking the time to tell me how you feel!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...