Wednesday, July 27, 2011

camera challenge{d}: a photo walk


Vanessa took us on a photo walk today.
She was the generous friend who gave me her "old" camera.
She is an amazing photographer and had so much information to share with me.


I got my head full of aperture, shutter speed, depth of field, etc.
Enough to chew on for a while.
And enough to make me want to know more.
I figure every time I hear those words,
I'll understand them a little bit more.


Vanessa has started a 100 photo project on flickr called "color your world". It will be 10 photos of 10 different colors. She's hoping to do one color a month.
I love this idea!


4 comments:

  1. Lukas has a book I've been meaning to read about photography. He recommends it to just about everyone, so you might want to check it out - Understanding Exposure by Bryan Peterson.

    Miss you guys bunches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very exciting new project, Em!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a natural photographer. You should enter one in your local fair, its kinda fun!
    Take care Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, these are lovely, I hope to see some amazing pictures! Photo walks are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! I will now be responding to your comments right here in the comment section. Thank you for taking the time to tell me how you feel!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...