Wednesday, June 15, 2011

camera challenge{d}: manual mode

i had so much fun exploring my camera in manual mode this week!
i felt so much freedom and control
(even though the control i felt was all trial and error).
i found myself loving all the light i could achieve by playing around with the "numbers".



i've begun a camera challenge{d} flickr group for those wanting to join in. the more encouragement the better! show us your pictures!!

next week i will focus on taking pictures with color.
want to join me?

1 comment:

  1. I need to learn how to take my camera off manuel. I have NO IDEA how to do it!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! I will now be responding to your comments right here in the comment section. Thank you for taking the time to tell me how you feel!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...