Thursday, March 10, 2011

project restyle...a challenge

i've gone and done it again.
i've completed my dottie angel challenge,
and must have been feeling a challenge empty spot somewhere.
because when i saw this new challenge present itself to me,
i felt like i needed it.

this challenge comes by way of a beautiful mess & smile and wave.
two very talented, and totally cute crafting artists.

with project restyle i have pledged to share my
restyle/remake/totally transform
endeavors of strictly thrifted or used items
with you all
and the project restyle flickr group.

perhaps some of you will feel the urge to pledge to the challenge as well,
and in doing so,
inspire the rest of us with your craftiness.

what would be your first project?

1 comment:

  1. you do all the fun blog challenges! can't wait to see what you restyle!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! I will now be responding to your comments right here in the comment section. Thank you for taking the time to tell me how you feel!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...