Monday, November 15, 2010

best of the best


because i'm pretty confident
that at some point it will be winter here on the central coast,
i've decided to make up a handful of
granny house coats for the younger ladies.

These comfy coats are made from the best of the best of my vintage polyester stash,
and the best of the best of my thrifted lace findings, no two alike,
not to mention enough style to make your own granny
remember the good old days.

i plan on bringing these with me to the stitch market's winter boutique,
but i'll make sure to have my models try a few on first
to show you the final products.

1 comment:

I love getting comments! I will now be responding to your comments right here in the comment section. Thank you for taking the time to tell me how you feel!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...