Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Spring Has Sprung


Well, in my mind, spring has sprung. This may seem odd since the weather we are having is the most like winter we've had all season. But I don't care, I'm going with my gut feeling, and I feel like it's time to make spring dresses!

This is definitly my most favorite thing to sew, and I love to make them with recycled vintage bed linens. Anyone recognize this print from their childhood?

There's still plenty of time for you to get your name in for the hat giveaway, don't miss out.

4 comments:

  1. i don't recognize that print, but it is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, I think I had that print on my first double-bed sheets when I was 8 years old. Loved it then, love it now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful work, i like it very much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that pattern is it one of your own? If not could you tell me the number? I also love the fabric!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! I will now be responding to your comments right here in the comment section. Thank you for taking the time to tell me how you feel!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...