Friday, February 20, 2009

out for some fresh air

I have recently fell in love with hanging my clothes out to dry. Why have I put it off for so long? I guess my biggest excuse was that my condo's backyard is really just about patio sized. I didn't want the clutter of a clothesline cutting off any pathways for us. Then we got that amazing January heat wave and I just couldn't resist. I strung up a very temporary rope, web-like, across the patio and hung about 3 loads worth out to dry. That very day, a friend stopped by on her bike to show me her latest purchase- a retractable clothesline- I fell in love. We've had some rain since, and I haven't actually purchased the new clothesline, yet, but count me in as a converted clothes dryer.

4 comments:

  1. so glad you guys liked my card. are those little aprons? they're darling - love the fabrics! i've been making baby booties the last couple days for two sets of friends that are expecting/just had a baby. it's fun to be doing some sewing again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's the link to my pictures of the booties. http://www.flickr.com/photos/11884093@N03/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you make those aprons, REALLY cute?!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are precious aprons. Are you going to post them in your Etsy shop?

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! I will now be responding to your comments right here in the comment section. Thank you for taking the time to tell me how you feel!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...