Thursday, January 29, 2009

Valentine Art

I thought this was a great Valentine art project for the kiddos! I found it at Art Projects for Kids. What do I consider a great art project for kids?

Not too many obscure materials (I don't like the idea of having to go buy a bunch of stuff I won't ever use again).

Not needing a lot of detail, or specific skill (but wouldn't be boring if you did have such skills).

Having great results, (enough to make the artist proud and confident).

I'm planning on having my girls reproduce this idea, in some shape or form, this Valentine's season, perhaps turn this idea into cards for loved ones...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! I will now be responding to your comments right here in the comment section. Thank you for taking the time to tell me how you feel!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...