Friday, June 19, 2009

gettin' busy

My sewing machine is starting to get busy again (if I stay away for just a day or two it feels sooo neglected)! Yesterday I took the time (not much, actually) to make some much needed new pillowcases. With all those vintage sheets waiting to be repurposed, there was no excuse to have those same dingy white cases on that have been there for far too long. This particular print went so well with the sheets that I couldn't have done better had I spent many hours searching for just the right cases. I also like how they keep that crisp white look, with just a smidge of floral.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! I will now be responding to your comments right here in the comment section. Thank you for taking the time to tell me how you feel!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...