Monday, March 30, 2009

Orange = Spring


Is there anything better than orange ric rac? Now that spring has sprung, orange and even yellow have been calling my name, quite loudly at times.

These are some new hang tags I just finished up. I'm slowly getting my things ready for the spring boutique my friend is hosting at her house. I've made some young girl sundresses, in a couple different styles, some tiered and gathered skirts, some sun hats, and a couple of cute tote bags, for girls of any age. My etsy shop will also be showing these adorable items soon!

3 comments:

  1. Love the cards! They look very adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are so cute! Ric Rac is one of my favorite things!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! I will now be responding to your comments right here in the comment section. Thank you for taking the time to tell me how you feel!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...