Wednesday, April 16, 2014

going to market

Oh, my poor neglected blog!  I'm finding myself on Instagram often, and not visiting into my blog much any more.  Are you on Instagram?  Come find me, and stay in touch!  I'm emily_bluecorduroy

What's new?  These little zip pouches.  The perfect size to hold your phone and some cash, just right for a quick coffee date.  I love the gold chunky zipper.  Made with either a fun Ikat or a vintage floral on one side and a railroad striped denim on the other side.


Live near San Luis Obispo?  Come visit me at the Stitch Market!  Our twice a year hand crafted and vintage market, hosted by my friend Lindsey and I.  Lots of beautiful products, snacks, and friends!


Live near Oceanside?  The Queen Bee market is where I'll be headed next!  Always a fun gathering of talented makers.  Over 70 vendors!  Come say Hi!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! I will now be responding to your comments right here in the comment section. Thank you for taking the time to tell me how you feel!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...