Thursday, May 2, 2013

little granny rounds and scented sachets



Who doesn't love to make little granny rounds?  They're so quick.  You can pick whatever colors you want. And they're round, for heavens sake!


I made a big batch of  little scented granny round sachets to sell at the Stitch Market (which starts today!!) in honor of Mother's Day.  Mom's just love little pretty, smelly, hand made things.  They always have.


These are so easy and fun to make, that I've written up a tutorial for Krystina's blog Lollipops.  Go on over there and make yourself some!

1 comment:

  1. Those are super cute! I'm gonna try and put some together for my mom and mother-in-law for Mother's Day! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! I will now be responding to your comments right here in the comment section. Thank you for taking the time to tell me how you feel!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...