Monday, April 22, 2013

stitch market :: spring edition



Less than two weeks away, and the excitiment is building!  Lots of preparing behind the scenes going on over here.  Getting merchandise made and ready to sell.  Handing out flyers.  Getting things ready for the venue.  Many last minute details swimming through my head.

We have a list of vendors up on the Stitch Market blog.  I'm always so amazed to see how much talent our town has!  So glad to have them all join us!!
And a big thanks to Christina Carroll of Rooted in Paper for another fabulous flier desgin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! I will now be responding to your comments right here in the comment section. Thank you for taking the time to tell me how you feel!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...