Tuesday, April 2, 2013

a springtime birdie happy place


Ruby and Ginger and I have recently discovered the love of bird watching!  It's like a treasure hunt that feels like once you have found a sweet new bird, you've made a friend for life.


In honor of spring and my new love of birds I've made a tree full of birdies I can have right here in the house that Simon the Cat won't be so interested in.  They are simply a round granny square, sewn in half, with a beak and hanging string attached.  The complete tutorial is over at Krystina's cute blog, Lollipops, go check it out!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! I will now be responding to your comments right here in the comment section. Thank you for taking the time to tell me how you feel!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...