Monday, April 16, 2012

hello monday


hello back to work (or is that good bye spring break?)


 hello front porch flower garden showing it's spring colors.

hello spring cleaning!  I just love to purge.  This weekend I took 5 bags to the goodwill.

hello cassie from pop pilates.  These quick little ab workouts on YouTube are a must!

hello mint green toenails.  I borrowed this polish from my 7 year old.

hello my new favorite smoothie.  Mango, almond milk, plain yogurt, protein powder and spinach!

I'm linking up with Lisa Leonard today.  She posts a "hello monday" every monday and invites others to join her.  Lisa is a genuinely lovely lady from her head to her toes.  Thanks for the inspiration, Lisa!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! I will now be responding to your comments right here in the comment section. Thank you for taking the time to tell me how you feel!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...