Friday, February 24, 2012

color and photos


Color is the theme for the next couple of weeks in my cousin Megan and mine's photo a day project.  This theme can be pretty open to interpretation, and is a very fun and easy one to acheive.  We have come up with a list of themes, with the help of Lukas.  We will be picking randomly from these themes every couple of weeks.  I think it worked out perfectly to start out with some easy ones.  There are a few in our list that are going to require a bit more concentration and perhaps manual reading.  But I'm looking forward to them all, really.  I want to stretch myself and learn more.  

This new photography love of mine has definitely been a happy place for me in  my creative rut.  The rut hasn't trickled over into my camera.  My camera has actually been a tool to help dig me out of my rut.  As are my selfish sewing projects. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! I will now be responding to your comments right here in the comment section. Thank you for taking the time to tell me how you feel!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...