Monday, October 3, 2011

new chunky soft crocheted scarves


Although our weather here on the Central Coast only changes about 10 degrees throughout the year, I have felt a certain "fall" feeling in the air.

I've learned to dress in layers. Because what may start out a chilly morning can warm up into a roasting afternoon. A soft chunky scarf is the perfect fall time layer.


The blue corduroy shop now has these cozy bozy, chunky, soft, scalloped edged, crocheted, perfect for fall scarves available to purchase.

Crocheted flower brooch sold separately (look for these in the shop soon).

3 comments:

  1. beautiful colors Em! The flower is the perfect sweet little touch. Can't wait to see you guys in a month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I love these!! I will have to save my pennies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what stitch/weight/needle size did you use? I'd love to make my own!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! I will now be responding to your comments right here in the comment section. Thank you for taking the time to tell me how you feel!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...