Friday, September 2, 2011

a moment of thanksgiving




This cold I've been fighting all week has finally taken over.

I'm thankful for the long weekend ahead to recover.
I'm thankful my husband will be home from working far far away from home.
I'm thankful for the wonderful week I had with my mom who came to visit.
I'm thankful I'll be teaching a small class of kids sewing again.
I'm thankful I'll also be teaching a crochet class.
I'm thankful for the sun that soon will be shining on my house, as soon as all this summer fog goes away.
I'm thankful for these orange flowers that live down the street.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear that you are sick but glad to hear you have such a great attitude!

    Just wanted you know that I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award on our blog! Come check it out if you get the chance. :)

    www.yellowmedaisy.com

    Blessings. Mollie

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! I will now be responding to your comments right here in the comment section. Thank you for taking the time to tell me how you feel!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...