Wednesday, August 17, 2011

pink

Well, I'm happy to say that I am now feeling more comfortable with my camera.
I'm understanding more about the different settings, and how to adjust them.
I'm noticing when the lighting is nice, and when it is not.
And I'm having a TON of fun!

I've decided the next step for me is practice.
And lots of it.

I'm joining up with Vanessa's Color Your World {100 Project} flickr group,
to help me focus on my subject matter.
I'm joining up halfway through, but I'm a "glass is half full" sort of gal.
So, pink it is for now.

From blog photos



3 comments:

I love getting comments! I will now be responding to your comments right here in the comment section. Thank you for taking the time to tell me how you feel!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...