Monday, November 8, 2010

a thrifty re-do

i've had a marvelous time thrifting lately. we're talking some real scores! i found this real cute sweater and bought it "as is"  noting the missing buttons.  I knew that at some point i would need to do a ginger inspired button upgrade on it.

although i thought the original buttons were darling, i used what i had in my stash at the moment, which happened to be some vintage pearly ones. what cardigan doesn't look good with vintage pearly buttons on it?

and even though i tend to not use all the buttons when i'm wearing a cardigan, at least i don't look like i was forced into such a haphazard way of cardigan wearing.

4 comments:

I love getting comments! I will now be responding to your comments right here in the comment section. Thank you for taking the time to tell me how you feel!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...