Tuesday, June 29, 2010

all wet

I should be sewing. I should be sewing for the craft fair coming up in less than a week. I should be working on my mending pile. I should be working on the project my friend asked me to sew.

But, all I want to do is surf! I can't keep my mind off of the waves, can't keep myself out of the water.

My life is a constant balancing act between surfing and sewing. I can easily get sucked into either of these passions of mine. The surf is outweighing the sewing machine right now, but you can rest assured that the scale will right itself sooner or later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! I will now be responding to your comments right here in the comment section. Thank you for taking the time to tell me how you feel!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...