Tuesday, February 9, 2010

a new skirt


As I was falling asleep the other night I imagined this skirt. In my bed the skirt was corduroy with a different ruffle decoration at the hem. I still want to make this skirt in corduroy, but for the first trial run I recycled a happy colored mu-mu.

The seam down the middle is double top-stitched, and so are the large patch pockets. The waistband has an elastic band in the back only, leaving the front smooth. Ruby picked the stripe material for the pockets, a perfect fit! And I love how she paired it with the hot pick leggings, this is one girl who is not afraid of mixing her colors!

2 comments:

  1. What a cute skirt! I love the rick-rack and the eyelet and Ruby's striped pocket!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you and ruby are fashionistas for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! I will now be responding to your comments right here in the comment section. Thank you for taking the time to tell me how you feel!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...