Saturday, November 29, 2008

Back at It



I'm back at it. It didn't take long. Sewing must be in my blood, because it feels so natural to be at it again. It certainly helps that my girls are such willing models.
I'm newly inspired to sew for these cuties. It's all about dresses. These girls are so girly, which actually makes it super fun for me, their personal designer. I also consult with my elder daughter on color combo's, she has a natural eye for it, and she's always right on.
Sewing machine, scissors, kitchen table.....it's good to be back.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Em! I'm so happy to see you sharing your wonderful talent again with us all! xoxo.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! I will now be responding to your comments right here in the comment section. Thank you for taking the time to tell me how you feel!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...